A New York Times Notable Book
Nobel laureate V. S. Naipaul’s impassioned and prescient travelogue of his journeys through his ancestral homeland, with a new preface by the author.
Arising out of Naipaul’s lifelong obsession and passion for a country that is at once his and totally alien, India: A Million Mutinies Now relates the stories of many of the people he met traveling there more than fifty years ago. He explores how they have been steered by the innumerable frictions present in Indian society—the contradictions and compromises of religious faith, the whim and chaos of random political forces. This book represents Naipaul’s last word on his homeland, complementing his two ot… More >>
- Bollywood Chanteuse Shreya Ghoshal To Perform With Symphony Orchestra Live In Vancouver
- 15 years have been full of amazing experiences and great music says Shreya Ghoshal
- AR Rahman records end credit song for ‘Viceroy’s House’ with Shreya
- Shreya Ghoshal goes the single way with ‘Dhadkane Azad Hain’
- Shreya Ghoshal Croons Heart-Wrenching Number for T-series Mixtape