22 official languages, more than 32,000 Hindu gods and goddesses and over one billion people – no wonder India attracts! In this book we give you 15 languages that will pave your way from Punjab to Pondicherry and make your Indian experience unforgettable.
Immerse yourself in the culture section packed with fascinating and useful information on this unique region, including a look at Indian English.
Our phrasebooks give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases in more than 120 languages. Chat with the locals and discover their culture – a guaranteed way to enrich your travel experience.
… More >>
- 15 years have been full of amazing experiences and great music says Shreya Ghoshal
- AR Rahman records end credit song for ‘Viceroy’s House’ with Shreya
- Shreya Ghoshal goes the single way with ‘Dhadkane Azad Hain’
- Shreya Ghoshal Croons Heart-Wrenching Number for T-series Mixtape
- Shreya Ghoshal first Indian singer to have a statue at Madame Tussauds