KOCHI: Playback singer Shreya Ghoshal inaugurated the new showroom of jewellery major Joyalukkas at Marine Drive here on Sunday. The new showroom will operate next to the corporate office of the Joyalukkas group.
As part of the inaugural celebrations, the jewellery chain has announced that only 5 per cent making charges will be levied on purchases in its showrooms across the state for the next three months. Free gifts will accompany all purchases from the newly opened Marine Drive showroom.
There will also be a 25 per cent reduction in the making charges of diamond jewellery. Besides, the outlet will provide special packages for wedding purchases.
The inaugural function in the morning was followed by a musical fiesta in the evening, titled ‘Joyalukkas Expressions’ which saw Shreya and troupe performing at the Marine Drive Grounds.
Mayor Tony Chammany, MLAs Hibi Eden and Dominic Presentation, actor Captain Raju, Joyalukkas Group Chairman Joy Alukkas, executive directors P P Jose and John Paul Joy Alukkas, directors Jolly Joy Alukkas and Mary Jenny Joy Alukkas and general manager P D Jose participated in the inaugural function.
- Shreya Ghoshal first Indian singer to have a statue at Madame Tussauds
- Court stays Shreya Ghoshal from singing copyrighted songs
- Shreya Ghoshal musical night on January 13, 2017 in Doha
- Gulzar and Shreya Ghoshal’s ‘Singaar Ko Rehne Do’
- Mele Mele song from Life of Josutty: Shreya Ghoshal’s rendition is beautiful