Is India ready for superpower status or too far behind China to ever catch up?
In his career as one of India’s leading journalists and entrepreneurs, Raghav Bahl has often faced this question, and many others, from bewildered visitors:
* Why are Indian regulations so weak and confusing?
* Why is your foreign investment policy so restrictive?
* How come your hotels are world class, but the roads leading to them are so potholed?
* Why don’t you lower your voice when you make fun of your politicians?
* Why do you control the price of oil and cable TV?
Clearly there’s a huge difference in how India and its arch-rival China work on the ground. China is spectacular… More >>
- Sunidhi, Shreya rock
- Shreya Ghoshal wins best female singer at Kerala State Film Awards 2019
- Bollywood Chanteuse Shreya Ghoshal To Perform With Symphony Orchestra Live In Vancouver
- 15 years have been full of amazing experiences and great music says Shreya Ghoshal
- AR Rahman records end credit song for ‘Viceroy’s House’ with Shreya